Details for Wedding Photography & Album: Package A - £649
Wedding Photography Package – Photography & Album & Web Page
- Entire days coverage for your Wedding for a total of 6 hours on location starting 45 mins prior to ceremony.
- Professional Wedding Photography at Church / Civil Ceremony to capture: Photography of Family / Guest Arrivals, The Service, The Reception, and Traditional Family Posed Shots utilising best of on-Location Scenery, Hotel Surroundings, Decor, Flowers, Plus Reportage Photography - guests / relatives interacting, children, bridesmaids, / First dance.
- 6 hours photographic coverage is included and evening coverage is also available.
- Your own choice of Wedding Photographs within your own custom designed Album.
- Your own style, layout and presentation Wedding Album.
- Choose your own photos for inclusion in your own bespoke Wedding Album from over several hundred high quality pictures taken by an expert in wedding photography.
- A High Quality Photobook Album - includes 26 sides with around 60 photos (depending on size required) using a blend of several page layouts.
- Wide choice of Album Finish and colours - 26 pages included as standard to your own layout and style.
- Advanced photo 'Montage Presentations' these can be 'pure' large photo-prints or a Photoshop enhanced presentation comprising of several combination photographs with soft focus, colour edges, black & white, sepia, and special colour effects.
- Expand your Album to beyond 26 pages; Album can be upgraded to contain up to maximum 80 sides – extend Album in 8 page increments at just £36 extra.
- Album is designed as a Graphic Style Picture Book Style Album using full size page photo design in-house by utilising advanced photo-page layout and design combinations.
- New - A large Wall Print included with package!
- Choose from a wide range of Album options. Album Options - Leather, Cloth or Linen bound Albums .. or you can opt for any of the top end Wedding albums.
- A Large Wall Mount Print included - this can be a 'pure' photoprint or a Photoshop enhanced presentation comprising of soft focus, colour edges, black & white, sepia, or special colour effects.
- We provide at least 600 high quality proof images from the day on a CD RoM – ideal for making album picture choices.
- From this disc you can then decide which ones you like best and which ones you want reprinting, resizing and including in either the standard 26 page sided album included with package or album of your own choosing! With 40% - 50% discount on the whole wedding photography package this leaves you lots of options for upgrading your album!
- Web Page - Your own Web Page - highlights of the day photography for family / friends to view.
Wedding Video Filming including Pro Editing & DVD: Package B – £499
- Filming of your Wedding using 2-3 High-Definition state-of-the-art Video Cameras.
- A fully professional Studio edit of the filming with music of your choice.
- DVD with menu system including case and all art work for CD and sleeve.
A comprehensive package including all the real time happenings over the day From prior to the ceremony – guests arriving before the ceremony through to completion of the Reception Wedding breakfast speeches & toasts and cake cut. We arrive at the ceremony location an hour prior to the ceremony to setup two cameras and do light and sound checks and be ready to start filming as the Groom’s party and guests start arriving. Filming usually covers:
- Location shots of the venue (Civil Ceremony or Church), both inside and outside
- The Groom’s party arriving
- Guests arriving and mingling at the venue
- Bridal Party arriving – Bridesmaids & Brides Car
- Full Ceremony, including the Vows & Exchange of Rings (subject to individual Church guidelines)
- Coverage of any photo shoot that follows at the ceremony venue / reception
- Departures of Groom & Bride and & guests.
- Arrival reception scenes locations and guests
- The receiving line & guests entering the wedding breakfast room
- The Bride & Groom announcement and entrance to the Wedding Breakfast
- Speeches & Toasts
- Table shots of the guests seated
- Cutting the Cake (if carried out during the Wedding Breakfast)
- Web page for you and family and friends to view containing a preview of the days wedding video filming
- All video filming edited into a professional DVD including background music, fades, top quality special effects and DVD menu system
Options: Evening Coverage of First Dance , Family Dance & Guests Evening Guest Greetings & Video Messages
The Combined Wedding Photography plus Album / plus Video filming: Package C – £889
Two packages in one with a 40% saving! Package (A) – Full Wedding Photography Package & Package (B) Full Wedding Video Package
This package provides excellent and unsurpassed value as it offers the full Wedding Photography Package with Album as detailed in Package A and also includes full days Wedding Video Coverage as detailed in package B with editing to a Professional DVD and presentation case box set. Currently available for a limited time at a 40% saving for reservations made this month. Extra Options: There are other options available for these packages; for example Groom or Bride preparations can also be included for only £50 extra (includes photography and video).
So just to recap you get…
All your Wedding Day Professional Photography plus Full Wedding Album plus Video filming of the day – edited to a pro DVD
- Entire days coverage for your Wedding including Professional Wedding Photography and Videography at Church / Civil Ceremony, Family / Guest Arrivals, The Service, The Reception, Speeches, to the First Dance (6 hours coverage) Traditional Family Posed Shots utilising best of On-Location Scenery, Hotel Surroundings, Decor, Flowers, Plus Reportage Photography – guests / relatives interacting, children, bridesmaids etc
- Photo Book Album with a 26 page design of Wedding Photographs – with your own custom designed choice of photos mounted in High using a blend of several page layouts of your choice for each page.