Video Editing - Post Production:
During the day the video cameraman will capture a tremendous amount of footage based around every aspect of the days events (almost twice as much if using a second cameraman) all this footage will need careful editing and combining of scenes at just the right moment to arrive at a creative and stlylised final production.
Then fade, special effects, subtitling and and music is added to create a tastefully and professional produced video.
To accomplish this we utilise Adobe Premier Pro 2 The industry professional standard for high end film production.
Here are Typical Wedding Day Events that usually require Filming and Editing:
1. Bride and bridesmaids preparations * optional please ask about this aspect ( always kept discrete and G rated!)
2. Exterior of Church.
3. Wedding Party arriving at Church.
4. Continuous roll of ceremony, from prior to bride's entrance to the
couple's walk down the aisle.
Ideally using two cameras:
Camera A - Tripod Mounted in the back third of the church or balcony.
Camera B - Shoulder mounted & Positioned
on the bridesmaids' side of the aisle at the altar steps. Camera shooting of the
procession. After the bride arrives, we move to a Tripod placed behind the
officiant and on the Groom's side. This gives the best shot of the Bride
during the vows. This is coordinated and cleared with the officiant.
5. Any special touches in the ceremony including solo song, unity candle
6. Reaction shots of bride and groom's families.
7. Video taken during the photographer's formal posed shots.
7a. Optional - staging a reenactment of the ring ceremony to ensure a good
close up of rings being slipped onto fingers.
8. Wedding party leaving church.
9. Wedding party arriving at reception (depending on location / traffic - requires good planning)
10. Bride and Groom Entering reception - Greeting of Guests.
11. Filming of Speeches** (no filming during eating until Cake Cutting).
** Note we can use camera mikes or preferably - minidisc recording direct from the main table to ensure clarity of speech recording.
Evening / Party Coverage * there are are many other options please ask if you have any special arrangements
1.Arrival and Brides First dance.
2. Mom's dance with the groom.
3. Dad's dance with the bride.
4. Any Speeches / Toast.
5. Cake cutting.
6. Flower / Garter toss.
7. Guest book signings.
8. Special dances and ceremonies at the reception.
9. Interviews with guests * optional please ask about this aspect
10. Interview with the bride and groom. *
11. Cutaways - cake, presents, decorations, flower arrangements, the DJ or
12. Guests saying goodbye.
Note we usually require a copy of the Church Service and Wedding Announcements and anything like
souvenir napkins, etc. for video copy stand work.
All filming sequences can be changed / adapted as required for example if you are having a Registry Office Wedding Service
See our Main Studio Facilities